Thursday, April 23, 2009

Total Madness

Sorry for the late updates. Been busy with a whole lot of things lately. As everyone knows I've not been studying since last year. It was fun while it lasted. Now it's nothing but study study study. Mid terms are coming up. 12th - 27 of May. Gosh... Not to mention IU Day, moral projects plus the magazine thingy. lolzz.. New maths teacher is darn strict. Crapness lar.... haih... @.@


Hmm....


Even with mid terms coming up all I can think about dancing. I know I screwed last year's iu dance up and it wasnt a pretty sight. T.T but this year will be different. It's a whole new year and a whole new team. Less bickering, more dancing , we started practise a lot earlier plus I know what I'm in for this year. Practise! Practise! Practise! Weee! xD


Btw.... for all those who are wondering how Bao Bei (my lil wRabbit) is...He is getting way more fluffy and cute by the day! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment