Monday, April 27, 2009

One of the worst days?

After almost 2months of being stuck at home i decided its time I go out with friends and have some fun. But everyone seem to be busy, broke or either grounded. On top of that when I called my dad to pick me up after school I found out that he was working. So I had to decide between walking home or wait for him (there is only my ipod to teman me). So i decide to walk home. Half way back it started raining. Gosh.... i really do have the best luck today... By the time I got home it looked as if I just came out of the shower. The worst part is it stopped raining shortly after I got home. Amazing... @.@

But thank God my day didn't get any worse than that. Just Got stuck at home finishing up projects and brushing up on my dancing and violin 'skills'... hahaz... xD

I guess thats about it for today. I'll update asap. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment